Cookie and Tracking Technologies Policy
|Files that are downloaded to your computer to allow viLogics, Inc. to tailor customer experiences on its website.
1. What Are Cookies?
3. Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s Help menu for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality and features of this and many other websites that you visit.
4. The Cookies Set On The viLogics Website
- Site preference cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this website viLogics, Inc. provides the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. viLogics, Inc. needs to set cookies to remember your preferences so that it can use them to enhance your experience whenever you interact with certain pages on the website.
5. Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics; one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions available. viLogics, Inc. uses Google Analytics to help understand how you use the site, and to determine ways in which it can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that viLogics, Inc. can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and/or the particular pages you visit. This helps viLogics, Inc. to understand how it can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, viLogics, Inc. will test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When viLogics, Inc. is still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site while ensuring we understand which new features our users appreciate the most.
- viLogics, Inc. uses advertising to offset the costs of running this site and to provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that viLogics, Inc. provides you with the most relevant ads where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- viLogics, Inc. also uses social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, will set cookies through viLogics, Inc.’s site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
6. Third-Party Tracking Technologies
7. More Information
Hopefully this policy has clarified things for you. If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, or if you are still looking for more information, please contact viLogics, Inc. through one of these preferred contact methods: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By visiting this link: www.vilogics.com/contact-us Phone: (833) 723-3328